THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
The Director, Performance will be responsible for helping to create and measure the best marketing programs in a digital world. Papa John’s is devoted to understanding the ever-evolving marketplace and industry for both today and into the future. This role will lead the data strategy leveraging 1st and 3rd party data, manage data partnerships, lead the day-today programmatic campaigns, and oversee measurement across all paid media. This is a highly specialized role. He/she will bring mixed marketing experience, including privacy law knowledge and the impact privacy law on the capability to market to potential and existing customers without allaying their trust. He/she will work to reduce media waste/spend.
- Oversee the adoption and implementation of Papa John’s data driven media approach across channels based on objectives, target audiences, sales hurdles, key events, competitive environment, and other factors that influence performance
- Understand the external digital and measurement industry with a focus on consumer and marketplace trends. This will help build the roadmap for future
- Simplify the complex with exceptional communication skills that help simplify complex digital capabilities and ecosystems, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and prioritize and seek out the priority partners we need to build with
- Create custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program ROI across revenue and brand equity
- Act as the SME with specialist insight into the digital behaviors of consumers
- Develop agile learning agenda to grow, learn and adapt as the marketplace evolves to drive our brand business outcomes in this space
- Analyze and understand digital consumer opportunities
- Find innovative ways of leveraging existing digital capabilities to create genuinely differentiated programs that inspire consumers to choose Papa John’s. And where existing capabilities fall short, create new ways to drive our agenda and roadmap for “marketing in a digital world”
- Executive-level client management and presentation skills are a critical competency in this role
- Strong experience with all media platforms and a clear understanding of how content is conceptualized, created, and promoted
- A strong understanding of all media platforms including digital, social, television, search, and other platforms.
- Strong writing skills capable of internalizing and articulating the brand voice and clearly presenting ideas and points-of-view to internal teams
- Analytical Skills; an understanding of marketing specific data and analytics and how to internalize and process insights into actions and plans
- Execution; proven experience taking action oriented initiative to achieve objectives
- Process Improvement: Strive to continually improve
- Ability to develop and leverage talent
- 8+ years of experience in Media, Marketing, Advertising/Buying or related roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in using an MTA model a plus
- Knowledge of privacy laws and the impact on marketing practices
- Expertise in media agency environment, demonstrating the ability to build and execute strategic plans
- Proven success in cutting media waste for mid-to-large size companies
- QSR experience preferred
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John’s seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John’s has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®