About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 87 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
We are currently searching for a multi-talented, energetic and organized team player to join our Corporate Traffic Operations team in either our Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC locations. In this role, the Television Traffic Specialist will be responsible for daily log editing and inventory optimization working alongside our local station Sales teams. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, work with a high level of accuracy, be very detail oriented, and have a unique skill at problem solving.
- Work directly with multiple markets on inventory maximization and utilization
- Ensure that commercial inventory is maintained allowing the partner television stations to optimize all revenue opportunities
- Complete all daily log editing responsibilities in the Wide Orbit traffic system
- Delivery of daily log playlists files to the local stations hitting deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Troubleshoot and refine the daily workflow issues between Traffic and Sales
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
- College degree in a related field is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Previous Wide Orbit Traffic or related Traffic software knowledge a plus
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Previous television, radio, or cable Traffic/Sales support related experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams
- Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume with cover letter.
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**