The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, January 21st, 2021
Company: Gary Community School Corp
Address: Gary, IN
Gary Community School Corp
The list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed by this position.
· Provides hands on experience utilizing current technology in production and broadcasting, i.e.; editing systems, CGI software. · Provides direct instruction to students on scriptwriting and screenwriting, cinematography, editing, production management, make up, sound and special effects. · Involves students in projects to give them practical production and broadcast experience in the areas of radio and television.
· Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
· Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective working environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· History and law pertaining to radio and television production and broadcasting to instruct students. · Current political and legal issues in the broadcasting/entertainment industry and include as part of the curriculum.
· Develop student skills in the use of CD-ROM multimedia production software. · Prepare students for participation in local, state and national media competitions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year