UNBLINDED is looking to hire an assistant video editor who is driven, meets strict timelines, and has the passion to want more money, in less time, with more magic in their life!
UNBLINDED is one of the fastest growing personal development companies on the planet, but to call it a personal development company would be a disservice.
The CEO & Founder, Sean Callagy, is one of the nations top trial lawyers in the United States. Not only has Sean’s +125 person law firm recovered more than $600 Million on behalf of medical providers but he is only one of two lawyers who has won two top national jury verdicts between 2014-2016, and the only one who is blind. However, his blindness is not the story.
In order to get to where he is today, Sean synthesized a formula. A formula where if studied and executed to the highest degree, will pay off in unforeseen and insurmountable dividends. This is how UNBLINDED was created. An elite, member-based movement of people who want to accomplish their life and business goals with integrity.
We write all this down not just to explain to you who we are, but to open up your listening on what we want to accomplish. We want our video content (social media, online classes, podcasts, and documentary) to be the best of the best. So if you want the opportunity of a lifetime to learn from the best of the best, create deeper connections, and join a community that truly cares, then this is the position for you.
- Take notes in Adobe premiere on multiple podcasts that occur daily
- Assist in taking raw footage and crafting it into a unique and compelling story
- Assist in manipulating footage to tell a story that is captivating, entertaining, and visually appealing
- Create stories that best showcase the material we receive from our partners
- Add music, special effects, captions, graphics, transitions, when necessary
- Color correcting the segment so that all of the footage matches/creates a “visual look” that is in line with our show’s brand and voice.
- Completing a full audio mix of the segment
- Work weekend and holiday hours if needed to complete a project
- Completing projects on time and meeting firm due dates
- Maintain back-ups and archives of All Footage
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure rights and licensing requirements are met for each project with guidance from the Legal and Media Initiatives departments
- Proficient in Mac & PC environment
- BA in Video Production, Film/TV, Electronic Media, or equivalent experience in a post-production environment
- 3+ years of video editing, including social media content, commercials, promos, TV programs, and/or events
- MUST know Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder
- Proficiency with entire Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be adaptable and able to work quickly under short deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task, editing multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Copy editing, proofreading, fact checking, research and/or writing as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- After Effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19