The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, January 24th, 2021
Company: Rasmussen Reports
Address: Asbury Park, NJ
Located in Asbury Park, NJ, Rasmussen Reports is a nonpartisan electronic media company specializing in the collection, publication and distribution of public opinion polling information.
Our work is followed by millions on a wide variety of media platforms. We regularly release our results at RasmussenReports.com, through a daily email newsletter, Twitter and Facebook.
Our company generates original public opinion data that is relevant, timely and accurate. The company conducts national tracking surveys on political, economic and lifestyle issues. Additional polls on state elections and other topics are routinely added to the mix. “If it’s in the news, it’s in our polls” is more than our slogan. It’s how we do business.
Rasmussen Reports is looking for a Writer and Editor with a true nose for news and politics to write day-to-day articles for the website and develop questions for daily polls. Potential to become a full-time role.
Essential functions include:
– Write 1-3 digital articles daily Monday-Friday based on polling data
– Edit partner commentaries as needed
– Develop well thought out questions that elicit newsworthy responses for daily tracking polls
– Handle media interviews for print, TV, digital and radio as needed
Skills required include:
– Must have your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the world of news and politics (be ready to discuss your suggestions for polling topics at the interview)
– Ability to interpret polling data and draw out the news angle
– Experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Parler) reporting
– Attention to detail
– Strict adherence to deadlines
– Time management skills
– Minimum of Bachelor degree in Journalism, Politics or History (preferred, but not limited to these)
– Minimum of 5 years of experience writing AND editing experience for a professional news organization
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
Company’s Facebook page: