The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, January 25th, 2021
Company: Family Pictures USA
Address: New York, NY
Family Pictures USA
Academy member and award-winning filmmaker & artist Thomas Allen Harris is looking for new team members to join his internship program! You will have the opportunity to work closely with a team of professional filmmakers and artists on one to one basis.
The internship’s main focus is Family Pictures USA, a traveling television series & transmedia project that explores neighborhoods & cities through the lens of the family photo album – offering a ‘people’s history’ of underrepresented communities. Hosted by Mr. Harris, this public television series enlarges our understanding of history, our diversity, and our shared values.
Our interns will get hands-on training with the opportunity to grow and seek mentorship and guidance from members of the production team regarding their personal/professional goals. You will also receive college credit and/or a letter of recommendation assuming satisfactory completion of the internship.
– Assist in sourcing and creating content for social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
– Develop online media campaigns relevant to events associated with our company/tv show
– Depending on your interest you may be asked to develop blog content for our website
– Coordinate with the show’s host and director to build his social media presence
– Create graphics as needed
– Assist in relevant research
We are looking for Interns who can commit 3-4 days a week minimum, 8 hours a day, between the hours of 11:00 am-6:00 pm, on a weekly schedule to be arranged with some flexibility. We are not open on weekends.
This internship will currently be done remotely.
**Though we are accepting applicants looking to complete a Spring internship, preference will be given to applicants able to start with us ASAP. So please be sure to note your availability prominently in your materials**
We do not require extensive experience from our Interns, but please let us know in your cover letter and resume of any qualifications or interest you have in these areas:
* Good written communication and proofreading skills
* Photoshop proficiency is a plus
* Historical/archival research
* Social media for films, organizations; marketing
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Bridge, and Photoshop
* Demonstrated interest in the related subject matter
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, relevant links to past work, and your availability for the duration of the internship.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Company’s Facebook page: