Sim is a leading supplier of film/TV studio production equipment, as well as workflow/dailies and post-production services. We’re proud to have supported features such as “Deadpool,” “Handmaid’s Tale,” “Game of Thrones,” “Stranger Things,” “Power Rangers” and “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.”
As a purpose-driven company which uses its creative and technical talent to advance meaningful solutions for the entertainment industry. A crucial part of our purpose is to foster diversity and inclusion by celebrating individuality, as well as encouraging our teams to engage authentically with each other and our greater community.
We provide Studio, Camera, Lighting & Grip, Dailies and Post Production services and have locations throughout Canada and the United States.
For more information, visit siminternational.com or visit us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn @simcomplete.
About the Position
Manage daily facility schedules and liaise with Clients to accommodate their Post Production schedules and deadlines. Coordinate with the Mix, Sound Editorial, Video and Media Departments to ensure materials are prepared and delivered for scheduled sessions and outside deliveries.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Use Xytech Mediapulse platform to manage the scheduling of all equipment and services related to ADR, Sound Editorial, Sound Mixing, Picture Finishing, Picture Editorial, Video and Audio Deliverables including the availability of Equipment, Suites, Mix Stages, Mixers, Operators and Assistants to make sure that schedules accommodate the clients Post Production schedules and deadlines.
- Directly coordinate availability and scheduling with operations, in-house producers, creative staff and freelancers.
- Review approved budgets and quotes and ensure the correct amount of time is scheduled in each area
- Liaising directly with Client regarding the quote, budget, bookings and delivery.
- Assist Productions with coordinating tasks as necessary; ie liaising with other studios on behalf of Production regarding delivery of mix elements, as well as any technical specifications needed for a project
- Oversee the completion of work orders involving Post Production staff and services, which reflect equipment and service use appropriately.
- Setup and track the progress of each project and coordinate the flow of tasks and labour
- Work closely with accounting to make sure actualization and billing is current and accurate
- Organize and coordinate elements deliveries such as turnovers, camera originals, music (composer), foley and other elements coming into Sim Post
- Organize elements leaving Sim Post and deliverables to Distributors or Broadcasters
- Facilitate element movements in between departments
- Be aware of client presence at playbacks and screenings to ensure the highest level of client experience.
- Adhere to Clients Post Schedule and help staff stay within schedule and budget
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by the company
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in the post production sector
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (especially telephone skills)
- Ability to work as a team player in a busy environment and handle the demands and pressures of multiple daily deadlines
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines with attention to detail and great record keeping skills
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Proactively handle day to day Client Service issues and escalate to management when necessary
- Flexible to work long hours and on weekends
- Experience managing film and television workflows are an asset.
- Detailed technical knowledge of various types of media, file types, and delivery specifications and understanding of the post production processes are an asset.
- Decision Making / Problem Solving – Identifies an issue and processes relevant information in order to present viable solutions
- Customer Service Focus – Deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to improve every person’s experience
- Teamwork – Participates actively in a team to improve the Company’s effectiveness
- Communication – Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing across the Company
- Quality/Attention to Detail Focus – Ensures that standards for self and services are met to provide excellent service delivery
- Accountability – Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve results with little need for oversight
- Stress Tolerance – Functions in highly stressful, ambiguous or adverse situations
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- During busy periods extra hours might be required
- Client service includes the ability to acknowledge client requests after hours and on weekends
- Some physical effort required, lifting portable hard drives, boxes with tape media
- Some exposure to physical risk
Perks You’ll Receive
We can offer you:
- Competitive wages in line with market standards
- Retirement savings program with company matching
- Comprehensive company-sponsored health benefits
- Perks including discounted health and wellness programs
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) for counseling, financial planning, work-related concerns
- Exposure to best-in-class motion picture technologies
- Free parking with electric charging station(s) at most locations
- Company events including: food truck lunches, summer BBQ’s, technology workshops, and industry events;
- The opportunity to mentor new hires and interns
- A work environment where you can really make an impact
- Growth opportunities and a career, not just a job
Equal Opportunity & Accommodation
Sim is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other basis protected by law.
Sim is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are compliant with local legislation. Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Post Production Experience: 2 years (Preferred)